Monday, November 10, 2008

11/10/08

Hello and sorry for not updating in a while. I've just had nothing to say. And hardly anyone has commented. And you know what? I'm sick of your sorry excuses for comments! Prepare for a lecture on how to comment:
In a comment, you do not say something like this:
LOL :)
No. Me no comprendo. You can say something like this, but I'd prefer if you didn't:
Ha, ha, that was funny!
Here is what I expect from my highly intelligent readers to say:
Hello Stephanie. The last post was positivley (adjective/noun). I especially liked the part where (insert part you liked here). But when you said (blah blah blah) I was (confused/upset/not laughing/or something positive if absolutley nothing is wrong).

So yes, feel free to use my format. I would love it if you would make up your own, but I can't have my cake and eat it too. I finally understand that phrase. Usually I'm all, "I have my cake, I'm going to eat it. It's my cake now. You can't tell me what I can or can't do with my cake!" But now I may or may not have the cake, but if I get it I have a feeling I won't be able to eat it. You know?

Ok, that made no sense. But it should make sense. YEAH. If you were a genius like me it would make sense.

Sars and I and my sister and my dad saw the movie Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa yesterday. It was not as funny as the first one, except for this one part, where Alex the lion had to go through this right of passage in Africa, where he had to fight someone, but for some reason, he though they were having a dance off. The following chaos ensued:
Titsi (guy he was supposed to fight): Let's dance.
Alex starts dancing.
Titsi: Not dance dance! Fight dance!
Alex: Ohh.........
Then he starts humming the Prolouge to West Side Story! I was laughing SO hard. That reminds me, a few weeks ago, nothing was on tv except a PBS tribute to Leonard Bernstein. I felt like the biggest geek on the planet. I mean, I didn't WATCH it, but I did turn it on for a few seconds for lack of somethng better to see...

Well, in less then an hour I have six hours of play rehersal to go to. I don't mind, play rehersal gets me really pumped. My dad and I were debating whether screen actors or stage actors have a more difficult job. I was saying stage actors first, but now I kind of agree with my dad kind of don't. It just seems that stage actors get more out of their performance then screen actors do. Screen actors have cameras hovering over their heads 24/7 for however long it takes them to film the movie, and they can work in the most miserable condition, and it's a lot harder because you don't have the audience to feed off of. You could have positive encouragement from the cast and crew, but otherwise, not much. A stage actor on the other hand. does 8 shows a week every week, but each time he or she is completley reenergized by the thrill they get from the audience. I haven't done both obviously, but I know people (person) that has and I'll get back to you on this very important subject matter.

Anyways, I'm tired of typing. Happy birthday to Tim Rice and Heather Matarazzo! Have a fantastic birthday!

Ok guys I am going to go read something and then I will get ready for rehersal then I will leave for rehersal. But none of this is any of your buisness. SO GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry I missed your last post, I have a bad memory...especially for important things like your blog. D:

"LOL is something to say when you've got nothing else to say."
- an avatar I've got

Your post reminded me of that quote. :P

Your paragraph on how movie actors get the worst conditions was interesting. I've always thought that it was more convenient to have options to do another take if you mess up. Your view on it is pretty cool. I guess I'm just the type to crack under pressure. XD

Request I'd like to make: Delete all of the comments under my other username I've made. I'd like to remain anonymous....that is if it's not too inconvenient. ^^

~Allira

Snickers said...

Srry, Stephers, oh, BTW, K-Ashu!!!!!!!! STOP READING!!!! Just cuz ur sitting next to me doesn't give you the right to read what I'm posting!!! Tsk Tsk!! BAH. Just keep typing. Good girl. Ew, I hate NHD.....But I luv Lucy!!!!! Dude, you type fast. I'm going to read what the heck ur typing, just to see if its not cruddy. Un momento.... (stupid music is playing in the backgound) STOP!!! I repeat, STOP!!! Good, now back to reading our script....Kewl! I like it!!!! Ok, I'm going to stop becasue I feel guilty that ur doing all the typing...cheers and Gseiundheit!!!
Snickers

ducksrule71821 said...

Hello Stephanie. The last post was positivley (adjective/noun). I especially liked the part where (insert part you liked here). But when you said (blah blah blah) I was (confused/upset/not laughing/or something positive if absolutley nothing is wrong).