Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17/08

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've finally put my finger on why I don't like boy teachers. They don't get stuff. Like, emotioanl stuff. Today an social studies, the Chipmunk Fariy pulled out these index cards. On the first day of school we had filled them out with stuff about ourselves, and I told him (because people who had him before said he would be doing this) not to read my card. I remembered what I wrote and I realized how stupid it was and I didn't want my entire class to hear it. But he read it anyway. Not all of it, but enough to cause giggles through out the room. And the people in the front row saw the rest. At least he gave it back to me. Now I can shred it. Destroy the evidence! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, but I've never had something important to say, and now I do. I want all guy teachers out there to honor their students requests. Please.

Happy end of school year! Tomorrows the last day!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!! NO MORE UNSENSITIVE GUY TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: