Saturday, December 20, 2008

12/20/08

I feel like such a bad blogger right now. I can't beleive I have neglected you guys for almost ONE WHOLE MONTH. I feel terrible, just terrible!

Okay I'm over it. No one reads this thing anyways.

But I do come bearing good news! I am MTV Woman of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many millions of girls wrote that exact sentence in their blogs recently......

In other news, it is winter break! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And tomorrow is the first night of Chanukah! To celebrate, I shall be seeing The Nutcracker Ballet. My friend R.E.L. is in it. She's a doll and cotton candy and I think someone else. I'm so excited!

I love the Chanukah season. I used to hate it. I hated how everything was Christmas-y and no one cared about me and my Jewish homies. And all those people that celebrate Kwanza (is that how you spell it?) or what ever else. I felt very neglected and unloved. But now I don't care. Christmas makes the world happier and more giving. Which means........

I GET PRESENTS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I also have to spend 60 bucks or more on presents. But then I get stuff! YAY! What's that? You would like me to brag about what I have recieved? Well if you insist....

Well this year I was in two Secret Santa drawing. In my language arts class I found out my good friends Mel was my Secret Santa by process of elimination. She got my fuzzy socks (which I am wearing), a nail file, and a big bag of gelt. I love it! My only disappointment in this is that K.C. wasn't my Secret Santa like last year. And the year before.

But, in the other Secret Santa drawing I was in, I was pleased to find out that K.C. was indeed my Secret Santa!!!!!!!!!!! Third time in a row!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!!!!!! She got me three things: this month's Teen Vogue (with Kristen Stewart on the cover), The Best Book of Useless Information Ever, and BOOKMARK PENS (they aren't bookmarks, they aren't pens, they are BOOKMARK PENS!!!!)!!!!!!

My other friends were very generous with their presents too. Snickers got me these cell phone charm key chain things, which are great because I am getting a brand new phone. Which I am upset about. We shall go over this later. My friend Meagan gave me this good smelling Melon Cucumber Body Scrub, Sars gave me Tinkerbell pajamas (which I am wearing), Julia gave me a necklace from Walt Disney World, and ET deicded I needed a back scratcher. And this back scratcher gave me a nasty splinter. I was able to pull it out though. Thankfully. I thought I would have gotten a terrible infection and died. And we wouldn't want that would we?

Now let's go over my cell phone issue. Right now I have a cell phone. I've had it for two years and I am perfectly contented with it. All it does is call people. It has a few cool games but basically the only thing I use it for is to call my mom on occasion when I'm not home. I'm not aloud to text because it costs too much money, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't want to be technologically dependent.

But my family is switching from T Mobile to AT&T. You could say we are raising the bar. And my dad offered to get me an iPhone. I turned him down. I already have an iPod, why spend more money? (None of my friend understand this decision. They will when they're older. Even though I'm younger then all of them.) So my dad ordered a green Propel. WITH UNLIMITED TEXTING! HOW DARE HE???? When I asked him to explain his rash decision, this is approximatley what he said:

The last time I was making you a cell phone plan, you were at a prime point in your social develpoment. You were starting a new school, and in order for you to maintain being a social butterfly you needed to make friends the normal way, and not become technologically dependent. At this point in your life, you have tons of friends, and they all text. I want you to stay poplular and not become a social outcast because you aren't keeping up with the times. I's just looking out for you.

Do you know how many kids pray for their parents to say that?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! That is proabably in the top ten of the weirdests things my father has ever said. I forgot to tell you though, they are out of green phones, so they sent me a red one. So my mom sent it back and is getting my something like an iPhone that isn't. I am very disappointed in my parents.

At the moment my fingers are very tired. Stay tuned, maybe next time I will talk about something interesting. Happy birthday to David Cook!!!!! Now scram.

4 comments:

Snickers said...

You are a bad blogger. Just kidding. Or was I? And I totally get your decision about not being able to text. You left out that I agree and made me sound stupid. And you told Sars I hate her. Which is not true. Well.....no, its not. But w/e. I hope you dad realizes that you're probably going to break your new phone.....that'll be interesting....:) Anyway...i dunno. Update. Yeah. Bye! Happy Holidays!!!!!

ducksrule71821 said...

DAVID COOK????? AHHH *almost dies of hottness but then remembers kellan lutz and really dies* YOU TURNED DOWN A FRIKKEN IPHONE! AND U DON'T WANT UNLIMITED TEXTING???? Well, I disagree w/ your dad cause u already are a social outcast. dissss

Snickers said...

BTW, I want to acknowledge all the people that celebrate Kwanzaa. People here just think Christmas and sometimes Hanukkah, but rarely do they think of the equally as uniting and awesome holiday as Kwanzaa. So, I thought I'd take a moment and talk to you about Kwanzaa. Um. Okay, i admit I don't know much about it, but I do know that you light a candelabra kind of like a menorah, but with seven candlesticks. Okay, so, Happy Kwanzaa !!!!! And remember, keep that Kwanzaa spirit alive!!!!

Unknown said...

ok stephie keep writting and seriously.............someday im gonna turn it all into a book.........and im being totally serious here.
I CAN SEE IT NOW YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS OVER BARNES AND NOBEL lol oh my little dork how i love thee
AND UR RIGHT THE BALD GUY IS SCARY!