Saturday, January 10, 2009

1/10/09

Hey guys! I really am a bad blogger. What a great way to start out the new year.

I've just been so busy latley. School is SO hectic. But I have been writing. I just haven't found any time to blog. But I did write a really good story, I got a 30 out of 30 on it in language arts. And now I get to write an expository paragraph. Don't ask.....

Anyways, something really funny happened today.

I was lying on the couch next to my mom watching Mamma Mia! (which I got on DVD for Chanukah, thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). I felt something start to crawl up my back, so I karate chopped whatever it was with my hand.

My mom and I both started yelling in pain. Here's what happened:

My mom had grabbed the back of my shirt, thinking it was a blanket. I thought her hand was a bug so I hit it right on her wedding ring. Diamonds (are a girls best friend) can be pretty painful. Ouch.

Speaking of pain, I went to a Murder Mystery diner at the local high school with my friends last night. It was SO much fun! It started out where the waiters came out and gave us our appetizers (veggies and dip) which was hysterical, because all the waiters were the theater parents. So I got to be served by all the adults involved in the play basically. Our director, costume designer, vocal coach, and all the volunteers! It was hysterical, because usually they're bossing me around and instead they were bringing me water. You gotta love it.

So after that they did the first act. And in the end of the first act someone died. Then there was the first intermission, where we had dinner (pasta and breadsticks). Then came act two where more clues were revealed. In the second intermission, the characters came out into the audience and we were able to buy clues from them, and the first group to figure it out won. Then in the third act they revealed the murderer. My group didn't win.

But trust me on this one. We know who actually did it. Sarah, Evan, The Sign Guy (Signisha Guyisha), and the balloons were all in an allegience. And they did it. FOR SURE.

And we made a Venn-Diagram!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Venn-Diagrams rule!

Happy birthday to the late Ray Bolger! YAY!

That's it. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a good post. Good job.

LOL DIAMOND RING KARATE CHOP HAHAHA