Monday, February 8, 2010

2/7/10

I wrote a pretty awesome entry two weeks ago, and then my internet stopped working. SO you guys might see that later when I decide to look through random stuff I've written in the past and feel the need to share it with the world.

The font I use in this blog is called Trebuchet, and for about the first year I wrote I thought it was pronounced Trebucket, but it's a French word and is pronounced Tre-boo-chay. I feel you need to know that.

On a completely unrelated topic, the last week of my life was pretty insane as far as getting sleep goes. Here's why:
2:55- school ends.
After school until 6ish- I'm doing something important.
6:00-7:00- I'm waiting for dinner to magically appear in front of me
Sometime between 7 and 8- dinner does appear magically in front of me and I eat it
Sometime between 8 and 11- good television is on (not repeats)
11:00- I actually decide to do my homework.
Between 12 and 1 depending on workload- homework is complete
1:00-1:30- hygienic needs are taken care of
1:30-2:00- Kim Possible is on. And honestly, who can sleep with the knowledge that Kim Possible is on?

I think the combination of this crazy schedule, immense stress, and PMS contributed to my emotional breakdown before dance on Friday. It was pretty embarrassing considering it was due to the fact that I lost my cellphone, studied for the wrong vocab quiz (I still got an 85), and did the wrong homework. Nothing to breakdown in uncontrolled sobs about, right? But it was the first time I've cried on my high school's campus, I'm surprised I lasted an entire semester and two weeks...

So maybe sleep has SOMETHING to do with my mental stability. I just don't think we should jump to any hasty conclusions or anything.

And now I'm trying to finish this horrendous biology worksheet on evolution without going completely bonkers... Did you read that last bit in your head with a British accent? Because that's how I thought it. Anyways, I understand that too succeed in the future we need to understand our past, but is it really necessary to go back to the Precambrian era?

And for another thing I'm not happy about: Thanks to that horrendous thing called the Super Bowl, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters were not on tonight. The world needs to get their entertainment priorities straight.

I'll keep this entry short. Birthdays then we're done!

Happy birthday on February 7th to John Deere, Charles Dickens, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Eddie Izzard, and Ashton Kutcher!

Now I'm actually going to finish my homework. BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol kim possible. this was a good pentry. entry. same thing. penitentiary