Monday, October 10, 2011

How to be Sixteen

Now that I have completed my first official day of being sixteen, I think it would be appropriate to compile a list of things I did today (well, technically yesterday). So, here are my suggestions of some things to do when you are sixteen, loosely based on things I have done in the time since I have stopped being fifteen:
  • Watch Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • Sleep
  • Eat chocolate chip pancakes
  • Watch the Travel Channel compulsively
  • Bathe
  • Cry. Only once though.
  • Be visited by Elizabeth
  • Go to the mall
  • At the mall, buy clothing, Toms, and a chocolate croissant
  • Wait while Mom buys a coffee maker
  • Clean room
  • Well, start cleaning room....
  • Spend time with my Friendship Circle buddy
  • Go to one of those cool Japanese restaurants where they cook the food on the table
  • Have cake
  • Receive wonderfully sweet and well thought out gifts from friends and family members
  • Obsessively respond to birthday greeting wall posts on Facebook
  • Watch random episodes of iCarly
  • Avoid homework at all costs
  • Write in a blog
So, if you're sixteen and can't think of anything to do, I hope that the list I compiled has some worthwhile suggestions. It made for a pretty decent birthday, if I do say so myself.

Happy birthday on October 9 to Joseph Friedman, John Lennon, Sharon Osborne, Tony Shalhoub, Steven Burns, and Sean Lennon, and on October 10 to Helen Hayes, Jodi Benson, and Mario Lopez.

Last week I had a dream that junior year was over. You can imagine my disappointment when I woke up..

No comments: