Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3/26/08

Okay, let me clear some things up from yesterday's post. I'm really sorry if I insulted anyone, I was just in a really bad mood. And you guys are saying you aren't rich and you don't get what ever you want, but in some ways you are. We live in a really, really, great area compared to most other places. Just the fact that we live in suburban California means we have a lot. And I know we aren't uber rich, but we are definitley upper middle class. Think about it, you may not have as much stuff as some of your other friends, but you have a lot more then most people. Even I do, and I have less then you guys, no matter how much that may be. You may be thinking, "At least we aren't spoiled," but really, we are. Spoiled doesn't necessarily mean we're brats and stuff. But seriously, we could all easily live without our cellphones, iPods, AIM accounts, excess clothes and shoes, and huge houses. I'm not trying to insult anyone and I'm not going to play the name game. But next time you're green with envy because that girl down the street has something you don't, instead of thinking of the starving kids in Africa, think of the kids that could be living right under your nose. There is so much poverty in America even if you don't see it. They would consider you extremely lucky to be able to where a different pair of socks everyday.

2 comments:

Snickers said...

:) we should have a sleepover soon.......

Stephanie said...

off topic much Snickers