Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/16/09

I'm at that stage in summer where I know I really don't want summer to end, and yet, I want it too.



Don't get weirded out or anything, it's just that I'm so bored beyond belief! Every day's the same. I wake up at 12 because I stay up until 2 and I spend all day on my computer and watching TV. I SHOULD be writing my essays but as always I am a procrastinator and never do what I should be doing. And of course my friends are gone. That's a bummer.

My friend Julia came back from Alaska on Friday and I spent all day with her yesterday and slept over at her house. Because it was her birthday yesterday. This led us to eat sooooooo much junk food that I never want to eat again.

Our day went like this: We went out to eat lunch at Pick Up Stix and then went to see Bandslam, which was actually a really, really, really, good movie even though the commercials only showed stupid parts, where we at popcorn and Raisnets (chocolate covered. Sorry inside joke). Afterwords we went to get ice-cream and pick up cake mix to bake her birthday cake. Then we went out to dinner at an Italian place where we had gnochhi that we couldn't finish and had bread pudding we couldn't finish. Then we got movies at Blockbusters (Airplane!, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Clueless) and went back to her house and baked the cake and ate it and watched the movies. Well, we never got to Clueless.

Pop Quiz! Did Julia and I eat anything with nutritional value yesterday?

If you said no, you would be correct. We ended up feeling really sick.

The rest of my week I've been home. Well I went to my neighbor Ashley's house where I saw The Hunchback of Notre Dame for the first time and it was very good. What I don't understand is how it was rated G. It was so inappropriate! I mean it was all in a way that just goes over kids heads but I still don't think it should be rated G. I need to have a word with the MPAA.

Happy birthday to Angela Basset, Madonna, Steve Carell, Vanessa Carlton, Cam Gigandet, and Evanna Lynch!

Now back to doing nothing.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i am your neighbor ashley.