Monday, May 17, 2010

5/17/10

Today, STAR testing came to it's unfortunate but inevitable end. Tomorrow it's back to the old grind, staying at school until 3:00 each day and going to all my regular classes... *dramatic sigh*

In addition it's going to rain tomorrow. In the middle of May in SoCal it is going to rain. And it was freezing today (yes 68 degrees is freezing), but in true Californian fashion I wore a skirt and my new sandals anyway. Maybe if I refuse to believe that the weather is taking a turn for the worst, it won't. Like fairies. If you don't believe in them, they die.

Currently, I have an urge to watch both Juno and Zoolander due to their respective incredibly catchy soundtracks. They're both really good movies too.

That was my short spaz for the day. Happy birthday to Howard Ashman, Bob Saget, Craig Ferguson, Tahj Mowry, Nikki Reed, Daniel Curtis Lee, and my friend Sierra! May is just chock full of birthdays isn't it?

Now go clap if you believe in fairies and enjoy an orange mocha frappuchino.

2 comments:

Matthew Kane said...

Howard Ashman is dead. I don't know how happy a birthday that will be.

Anonymous said...

HAHAH when i read "back to the old grind" it made me lol because i thought of spongebob. ...
at least i'm safe inside my mind.
well anyway stephanie this has been your best blog post EVER!!!!!!!!!!! i really enjoyed it. :D