Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Almost Forgot Thursday is Blogging Day

Keyword: almost.

Due to my near forgetfulness, I really have nothing to talk about. I'm sick of complaining about how busy I am on this blog. It's getting old fast.

Inspiration.... inspiration.... inspiration.... I'm listening to Judy Garland sing right now. That never fails to make me feel unworthy. She's just one of the most talented human beings that has ever existed.

You know what's something I haven't done in a long time? I'll tell you- obsess over college. I've been so focused on high school that I'm more unsure of where I want to go afterwards than I was even as a freshman. But considering I'm a junior and the choices I make now have a significant affect on what college I get into, I should probably start being obsessive again.

I have too many thoughts running around my brain right now. I really need to pick one thing and write about it rather than jump from topic to topic like this. I'm probably annoying all two people reading this right now. Okay. I'm just going to pick a topic and run with it. Um. This is hard.

One of the lenses popped out of my sunglasses and I can't figure out how to fix it. That sucked.

I could literally watch Judy Garland sing for hours upon hours. And her and Barbara Streisand working together is the closest thing I've ever witnessed to world peace. Yes, I acknowledge how little sense that sentence made.

Due to the failure that is this blog entry, I think I'm going to blog tomorrow. I'm way to ADHD right now to write anything coherent. I'm so sorry. Plus, I just thought of a good topic that will be more relevant tomorrow than it is today.I think that made sense.

Happy birthday to Sid Caeser, Patsy Cline, and Pink. Today's birthdays aren't even conversation worthy.

I really need to start outlining blogs before I write them.


No comments: