Friday, May 13, 2011

I Planned on Posting Yesterday... Blogger was Down

As you hopefully discerned from the title, I planned on posting yesterday, but the evil menace that is the internet did not allow me to do so. This unfortunately means that three ideas for three separate blog entries that don't really mesh well together are all currently living together inside my brain and I don't know which one I feel like writing about. I have to discuss the Deep Thoughts Per Second Ratio Formula, My Evolution Through Shoes, and be teenage angsty. This can't all happen at once. What to do, what to do?

This blog is officially a fail. I guess this has turned into a teaser blog for the three posts I intend upon posting sometime in the near future. Ahhh so much writing! Well, a writer's gotta do what a writer's gotta do.

Happy birthday to HRE Maria Theresa (I guess the AP Euro thing isn't totally out of my system yet), Daphne du Maurier, Beatrice Arthur, Stevie Wonder, Stephen Colbert, Robert Pattinson, and Hunter Parrish.

I am now off to make an account on goodreads.com. My internet ADHD is out of control.

No comments: