Monday, May 23, 2011

No, My Luck Has Not Changed

Everything is back to normal. The universe has righted itself. My luck has not changed for good.

This morning I dropped my lunch box. I drop things all the time, but today happened to be the day when I dropped my lunch box while there was a glass bottle filled with coffee inside it. So, when I picked it up all I had was a lunch box filled with coffee and glass shards. I didn't eat lunch today.

Aside from that my day was just generally unlucky. I made mistakes in math and Hebrew (two classes where I usually don't make mistakes) and it was just.... Monday. In the words of my dad, it was a very Monday Monday.

On the bright side, thanks to the tumblah I have found myself a website where I can download a bunch of OBC recording absolutely free of charge. My life just got a whole lot better. On the down side, I have a ton of lines that should be memorized right now... and aren't. Well, there goes my night.

This post got boring way to quickly. You'd think listening to The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee and Avenue Q soundtracks would make me more witty. Oh, well.

Happy birthday to Drew Carey..... screw it I don't care about these people.

The universe has aligned itself once more.

No comments: