Sunday, January 27, 2008

1/27/08

Sorry I haven't written in sooooooooooooooooooooooo amazingly long!!!!!!!!!! My friends Julia wants to say something to all you peeps:

Hi! My name is Julmaster. I am so freakin aaaaaaaaaaawwwwweeeeeeeeesssssssssoooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know your jealous. I am an orc dork, well that's what it says on my buddy icon. Incase you couldn't tell, it means "orchestra dork." Isn't it so freaking uber awesome? For those who don't know what uber means, it mean super in German.

Well, Julia thinks it means super. I thought it meant very. We checked Wikipedia (the best website ever, next to Google) It said it was a mixture of super, hyper, and over. We were both wrong but she's rubbing it in my face that she's partcially right. No for a random thought!

If scientests say the universe is everything, but it is forever expanding, what is it expanding into? If it was everything it would have to expand into nothing, right? I don't understand scientests. Plus, we have more impotant things to worry about then stuff millions and billions of light years away. Like global warming! Recycle everyone! Here's random thought numero dos:

Why are school buses yellow? Yellow is such an ugly color. Well, the yellow on school buses. Light yellow is pretty. What was I saying? Oh, yeah. Is yellow paint cheaper or something? Why can't they be white, or purple! They should be lavender! I love lavender! Well, I walk to school, so I don't have to worry about the ugly buses, except on field trips.

Ta ta for now! I love you all! *Blowing kisses*

No comments: