Monday, January 7, 2008

1/7/08

Hi everyone (who ever everyone is...)! My name is Stephanie and this is my blog! I guess you got that though...... well, the reason I've decided to make one of these things is because I'm the kind of person that gets lots of random bursts of ideas and my dad said I should make a blog so these ideas could be on the interent. SOOOOOO here's a little preview to some of these 'ideas' that you will see in the near future:

Today in science we started to learn about the circulatory and respiratory systems. We were labeling the human heart, when i started to think, "How come people draw a heart the way we do? It really looks like a blob, not a perfectrly symetrical thing!" I also started to wonder why a heart symbolizes love. I mean people say, "I have room in my heart for all of you!" But really, you don't, your heart is thw size of a fist and all the people you manage to squeeze in there would probably die of lack of oxygen (if they were in the RIGHT side of the heart) or simply drown in all the blood circultaing in and out of there.

Another thing that happened today was that my language arts teacher said all 7th graders have to go to a mandatory assembly on Wednesday. We are all going to listen to a motivational speaker. Why are only the 7th graders going? Do they think all the 7th graders are emo freaks and need to be MOTIVATED? And why, if that is what they think, aren't the 6th and 8th graders going? They are way more emo then the 7th graders, I'll tell you that...............

So that was your little preview into The Many Thoughts of Stephanie. And I'm REALLY sorry if I offended any emos...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read this but i do like popcorn. so flip your raisins. your grapes are ripe