Thursday, February 14, 2008

2/14/08

I don't like Valentine's Day anymore. All it does is remind all us unpopular, hormonal, girls that we are unloved and everyone thinks we're lesbian because we hug our friends. And the candy tastes good, but it makes us fat then more pissed off and hormonal. I mean seriously, I don't care that I'm single, honestly. But I wouldn't care if I wasn't single either. it's hard to explain. If any of you have gone through/are going through puberty, you'd get it. But none of you have gone through what I'm going through! *bursts into uncontrollable tears of utter sadness* Just kidding, I'm not THAT depressed. I just am a little upset because I have a runny nose, stomach ache, head ache, soar throat, and soon I'll be fat from too much candy. And I know I'm not unloved because my family and friends love me sooooooo much and some where out there, there is a guy, who though he does not know it yet (and I don't know it yet either) will love me with all his heart eventually. *collective awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* So, that was my cheesy Valentine's Day rant. No leave me to my misery/happiness. TTYL! Speaking of TTYL, I'm meeting Lauren Myracele on March 5th! WOOT!!!!!!

No comments: