Monday, February 4, 2008

2/4/08

I was right, I am a serf. We did a demonstration in social studies, and I was a serf. Woot.

You know what is so annoying? You won't get this unless you've seen West Side Story (which is a very good movie/play, so you should see it). There is a song called "I Feel Pretty." The first verse is:
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay!
And I absolutley hate how everyone laughs when she says gay!! Doesn't anyone of this generation realize that gay does not necessarily mean homosexual, but could mean happy? And if any one who does laugh was smart, they would realize she was singing a song about being in love. With a guy. Named Tony. SO HA!

That's all folks! (channeling my inner Porky Pig) Didn't the guy who played Porky die? I'll look it up.

1 comment: