Friday, August 15, 2008

8/15/08

OH. MY. GOSH. I AM SO FRIKKEN MAD. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE HAS HAD IT'S RELEASE DATE MOVED. IT WOULD HAVE COME OUT NOVEMBER 21ST, 2008. IT IS NOW COMING INTO THEATRES ON JULY 17TH, 2009. HOW CRAPPY IS THAT?

I have been waiting SO long for this movie, and TONS of people have been waiting longer then me! IT'S SO UNFAIR! Warner Bros. has decided to do this so there is a smaller gap between this movie and the final two. But now there's a HUGE gap between the 5th and 6th! UGH! I NEED THIS MOVIE FOR MY SANITY!

But, there is another movie I need for my sanity equally. And that is Twilight. Some people think that the fact that this movie was going to be released 3 weeks after HP6 caused the move. But as I said before, that is not the reason. BUT Summit Entertainment seized the oppurtunity and took the date that HP left open and moved Twilight 3 weeks up. I am dead serious. It is not a rumor.

But I would rather have HP and Twilight within a 3 week interval of eachother then having one sooner and the other 7 months later. Really, movie people are insane. But I love 'em. "There's no people like show people...."

Ok, we have a lot of birthdays today: Debra Messing, Ben Affleck, Joe Jonas, and one of my bestest buddies Julia. I'm starting another new tradition and that's writing birthday cards to all the people. Something like this:
Debra Messing: Will and Grace is one of the best TV shows. EVER. They make me laugh SO hard and you are definitley a magnificent comedienne.
Ben Affleck: I don't really care... You're just famous so I'm acknowleding that... (Am I the only one that thinks of that duck when I here his last name?)
Joe Jonas: Dude, YOU CAN'T SING! Get a life. Please. Oh yeah, you can't act either. But you have nice hair. It looks kind of greasy thoug, maybe you should get that checked out... One more thing, PLEASE TELL ME CAMP ROCK 2 IS A RUMOR! I BEG OF YOU!!!!! OH NO! IT ISN'T! WAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Julia: I've said it all already, I don't want to give my finger a blister typing it.

Wow. I was so pissed about HP6 and now I've got the Camp Rock 2 bomb dropped on me. Aren't you guys glad I check a variety of reliable sources everyday?

Do you guys realize this is my 50th blog? Shouldn't it be more special then this? Well. Umm... I fell like I should say something special. Did you guys notice how much my blog has changed? It used to be so mouch more random. I really hope I'm not losing my randomness. I think they have gotten funnier though.

Well that's all I really have to say. My fingers kind of hurt. I'll talk to you guys later then.

No comments: